After all the struggle, hard work, turmoil
They are those glorious memories of
25th weddings anniversary.
In this fast world of separation, spending these 25 years with faith, love & trust with your partner is now slowly becoming scarce.
Take this opportunity to make your parents or partner surprised by hosting a 25th Anniversary party.
What kind of hall should I select?
This is the first thing that crops in our mind when we think for such occasion.
It is not always necessary to go in for banquet or marriage halls.
As these halls are easily available at
Since they are tagged as birthday party halls, it is not necessary that they
They being multipurpose in nature, events like anniversary party can be hosted too.
Choosing the right venue would depend on your budget,
How to plan this party?
• Once you have zeroed on any of (Kids Birthday party) venue, now comes the part planning & penning down the whole event.
Make a rough sketch or download some pics online as to the décor and interiors you want for this function.
Or you could
Try and recreate décor same as that at the time of marriage.
Tips could be taken from your marriage albums.
• Renewing the marriage vows is a trend that is followed in
It is reliving the moment, which passed 25 years ago.
Though every couple remembers those 7 vows, renewing it makes it a nostalgic moment for you and your near and dear ones.
Your children will be more excited as this is the only chance to see their parents getting married.
Planning the same would require you to arrange a priest, flowers & the required ingredients.
Playing the original
• To add more surprise elements in the party, have your relatives kids enacting your love story, the way you both met, fell in love, your marriage, and some important moments after your marriage
• The food- This section completely depends on your choice.
One can go for traditional, modern or
Keep veg &
• Since it is your Silver Jubilee celebration do pop some champagne as a toast to your successful 25 years of love.
• You could plan in to surprise your parents/ partner by booking tickets to some exotic location for
• Keeping fun games such as how well do you know your partner, with some fun
• Appoint a photographer so that you could get “Then & Now” albums to relive all those fun moments.
It’s a milestone in your life, feel every minute of this extravagant party with your partner and enjoy with your family & friends.