Chicken Fajita with rice
Fajita is one amongst the foremost famed Mexican dishes. it’an ideal dish that may be devoured with friends or family. it’s
Cooking time 30 minutes
Enough for 4-5 people
the ingredients to prepare Chicken Fajita with rice :
- Two cups of rice.
- Chicken mixture
: Alarge spoon of each: soft coriander, oregano, basil, lemon juice.
- One teaspoon of cumin, salt, and garlic powder.
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper. 1/4 teaspoon chutney.
- Three tablespoons olive oil.
- Four pieces of fillet chicken.
- The mixture of vegetables:
- Two tablespoons oil. Two tablespoons sugar.
- Two onions, cut into slices.
- Four cloves of garlic mashed.
- Century Hot Pepper.
- Large grain of both: sweet green peppers sliced, sweet yellow peppers sliced, sweet red peppers sliced.
- Two cups of white cabbage slices.
- Ten pieces of mushroom mushrooms half.
- Half a cup of sour cream.
How to prepare Chicken Fajita with rice step by step :
- Place all spices, salt, lemon juice and olive oil in a bowl.
- Place the chicken breasts in a mixture of spices and cover them with a mixture of all sides.
- Place the chicken pieces on the grill and stir until cooked for 4 to 5 minutes, close the grill until it is better cooked. Place a little oil and onion with 2 tablespoons of sugar in a deep bowl. To prepare the vegetable mixture, stir the ingredients until the sugar dissolves.
- Add green peppers and garlic.
- Add mushrooms, cabbage
- Add the soaked rice, immerse the mixture in water and leave it for a quarter of an hour until it is cooked.
- Place the rice with the vegetables in the serving dish, and decorate the chicken with sliced slices and pour a little sour cream over it.